Dr. Evans and his team are dedicated to providing you with a professional visit with results that promote optimal esthetic and functional dental health. Our administrative staff is ready to help you with appointment scheduling, insurance, or our financial policy. We will help you with any questions to make this process as simple as possible.
Your first visit will include comprehensive periodontal, restorative, and oral cancer screenings, as well as any needed x-rays. After evaluating all information, we will be able to assist you with reaching optimal dental health. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan may require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (such as diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication.
All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Our office will be happy to assist you with insurance questions or reimbursements. We are not on a preferred provider list (PPO), although some insurance companies will provide partial coverage or a slight reduction in payments.
Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s health and well being. We believe financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining quality oral care. Our office provides several convenient payment options:
- credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express)
- various insurance (as an out-of-network provider)
- CareCredit patient healthcare credit cards